So in between studying and feeling super, super stressed today, I’ve been compiling a mental list of all the things I’m going to do after I the graduation papers are filed. Things I’ve wanted to do for months, but have felt too guilty about doing to actually do. Where on earth do these guilt feelings come from? Who is inside my mind, dictating to me what I can and can’t do, just because I have a degree to finish? Props to anyone who can correctly answer that question. I’ll send you cookies. 😛
Anyway, the List:
- finish that blasted quilt. It’s been eating at me for months, but since it would take all of a day – as in, an entire day – to finish, and heaven forbid I take an entire day off to quilt, it’s not done (there goes the stupid voice again).
- buy a motorcycle and spend many, many days this summer enjoying it.
- finish reading Throne of Jade. Started last summer.
- spend a couple days a month researching my family history – something again, that the voice tells me is selfish and a waste of time. So NOT.
- finish playing Mass Effect 2.
- play DragonAge.
- buy books that are not textbooks gleefully.
I’m sure there are more, but that’s a pretty good starting point.